Actors Reaching Out is a Central Florida 501(c)3 Nonprofit performing arts organization promoting literacy and community outreach. Our performers use their talents to encourage reading for people of all ages and to promote volunteerism in the community.
Accomplishments for 2016:
- First Full Scale Musical (Carrie the Musical)
- Collaborated with Award-Winning Director, Producer, and Writer Britt Allcroft
- More than tripled our members from 2015
- Tripled our involvement with local 5Ks.
- Quintupled our productions with the Orange County Library System
- First Tribute Concert benefiting Pulse and the One Orlando Fund.
- Logged over 5,000 Volunteer Hours
Goals for 2017:
- Acquire proper sound equipment including headset microphones, giving everyone an equal opportunity to enjoy our performances.
- Obtain a rehearsal and performance facility for our organization.
- Triple our Benefit Concerts for local and national charities.
- Double our volunteer projects throughout Florida.
- Distribute over 100 books to local schools, libraries, and programs in need of literacy materials.
We believe anyone can use their talents to make a difference in their community. With your votes, our organization can continue to inspire the world to follow their passions and reach out in their local community.
For more information, visit our website (http://www.ActorsReachingOut.org) and check us out on the following social media:
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ActorsReachingOut
- Twitter: @OfficialARO
- Instagram: @ActorsReachingOut
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/OfficiallyARO
- Tumblr: www.ActorsReachingOut.Tumblr.com
- Wordpress: https://actorsreachingout.wordpress.com/
No Copyright Claimed:
- Streamlining copyrighted to Thomas and Friends
- Middle of a Moment copyrighted to James and the Giant Peach